Mayo Beach Park is located at the mouth of the South River in Edgewater, Maryland and is open for swimming.
May 29th through August 28th
Fridays: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Labor Day Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sundays in September: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed for Beach Use
Mayo Beach Park is closed for general beach use October through May and will re-open Memorial Day weekend. There is a car top launch for canoe, kayak, windsports available year round 7 days a week.
One daily pass is available per vehicle holding a maximum of 10 people. Once the pass is used it will be void.
Know Before You Go
- Restrooms with running water and toilets are available. There is also drinking water available. Bring your own bottle.
- Grills are not permitted on-site and there are none available at the park. Please pack food that is already prepared.
- Smoking, inflatable rafts, and glass bottles are not permitted on the beach.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach.
- Mayo Beach is a trash free park. Any trash packed in must be packed out. Trash cans are not available.
- NO ALCOHOL is allowed in the park.
1 Harry S Truman Parkway
Annapolis, MD 21401